General terms and conditions of sale IDE Woods bv
- All contracts of sale shall be concluded by the seller on a suspensive condition until it appears from the information he has obtained that the buyer is sufficiently creditworthy.
- Any modification or cancellation of the order is subject to the written agreement of the seller.
- Delivery times are given by way of information only and are not binding on the seller. Delays in delivery do not give any right to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- Goods are shipped at the risk of the buyer. Transport, insurance, customs clearance and other costs are at the expense of the buyer, unless otherwise stipulated.
- If the contract stipulates that the buyer will collect the goods, the buyer must respect the agreed deadlines, otherwise the seller reserves the right to cancel the sale in whole or in part or to oblige the buyer to accept the delivery, without exclusion of the right to damages and interest in each of these cases.
- Storage of the goods pending delivery or collection is at the risk of the buyer.
- If, as a result of force majeure, strike, lock-out, etc., the seller is unable to perform the agreement, the seller reserves the right to terminate the agreement without the buyer being able to claim any compensation.
- The seller reserves the right to regard the agreement as dissolved by operation of law and without prior notice of default in the event of bankruptcy, obvious inability as well as in the event of any change in the legal situation of the buyer.
- The merchandise shall be delivered to the vendor's registered office or to a place determined in advance by the parties. All merchandise must be received and accepted before loading. This acceptance covers the conformity of the merchandise in terms of quality or quantity and dimensions. Loading by the buyer is considered as irrevocable and final acceptance of the merchandise. The buyer therefore has the obligation to carry out the necessary checks in advance. In the event of purchase by intermediaries, these intermediaries are always deemed to act as agents and on behalf of the buyer. Delivery of the goods to that intermediary shall be deemed to constitute final acceptance. All complaints shall be null and void and non-existent by the signing of the purchase and delivery slip by the buyer or his representative, which shall be deemed to constitute final acceptance of the merchandise. Acceptance even covers hidden defects in the event of sale as these cannot be known by the seller at the time of sale.
- Any complaint regarding the goods must be made immediately upon receipt of the goods and by registered letter, under penalty of forfeiture of rights. If a complaint is accepted as legitimate, recourse against the seller shall be limited to the amount of the invoice for the shipment in question. The vendor reserves the right to replace the rejected merchandise, without further compensation. Unless otherwise stipulated, the goods are only payable in Belgian currency, at the registered office of the company or into a Belgian bank account indicated by the company within thirty days of the invoice date.
- Any payment that has not been made in full within the period specified above shall automatically and without notice incur interest on arrears at the rate of 1% per month from the invoice date. Likewise, by operation of law and without prior notice of default, a fixed sum amounting to 10% of the invoice amount with a minimum of EUR 75.00 and a maximum of EUR 2,500.00 shall be due as compensation.
- Expenses related to unpaid bills of exchange or checks as well as other collection costs are not included in this fixed compensation and shall be charged to the buyer separately.
- In the event of non-payment of any invoice on the due date, all other invoices shall become payable at once and the company may, at its discretion, either suspend the execution by it of any other purchase transactions until all outstanding invoice amounts have been paid or consider any other purchase transactions the company has yet to execute to be dissolved, without notice of default and even without judicial intervention. The goods remain the property of the seller as long as payment has not been made in full. However, the risk is transferred to the buyer from the moment the contract is concluded.
- If, on the one hand, the buyer cancels an order or fails to fulfill his obligations, the seller reserves the right either to demand performance or to demand compensation of thirty percent of the value of the uncollected goods, regardless of the multiple proven damages incurred by the seller as a result of the breach of contract by the buyer.
- Prices are always without obligation and can be calculated at the rate in force on the day of delivery, even without prior notice. Price lists cannot be regarded as an offer. In case of currency depreciation, the seller reserves the right to adjust the stipulated prices by the percentage of the depreciation, even if prior price quotations have been made, accepted and signed on the order form.
- All sales agreements concluded between the parties, as well as all disputes between the parties, are thus governed by Belgian law.
- In the event of a dispute or argument, only the Company Court of Ghent, Ghent Division, the Court of First Instance of East Flanders, Ghent Division or the Cantonal Court of Deinze shall have territorial jurisdiction.
- Under no circumstances can the invoice conditions of the buyer, if any, affect the aforementioned conditions.
Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
IDE Woods bv makes great efforts to ensure that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate and up to date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information provided. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the site is unavailable, name of company shall make the greatest possible effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
IDE Woods bv cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you should find any inaccuracies in the information made available through the site, you can contact the site administrator.
The content of the site (including links) may be modified, changed or supplemented at any time without notice or notification. IDE Woods bv gives no guarantees for the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for a malfunction or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, that might result from access to or use of the website.
IDE Woods bv can under no circumstances be held liable to anyone, directly or indirectly, specifically or in any other way, for damages resulting from the use of this site or any other, in particular as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, hardware, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. The placing of links to these websites or pages does not in any way imply an implicit approval of their content.
IDE Woods bv expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and can under no circumstances be held liable for their content or characteristics or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.